Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

a little about us…

Jeremy and I were married on 08.08.08 and for one reason or another, we have yet to see why they always say that the first year of marriage is the hardest. We really have loved ever minute we have shared, venturing into the unfamiliar and starting our happily ever after. He is currently attending his first year of law school at Gonzaga University, which has brought us to our first adventure in wonderful Spokane, Washington. Right now I work 8-5 Monday through Friday and despite his endless hours of studying and my need to not think after a long day’s work, we manage to squeeze in a little time together everyday and even a little extra on the weekends.

We live a simple life, but I relish every moment. Not a day goes by that I am not exceedingly grateful for the life and love that we share, right down to the littlest of moments. Like Saturday morning waffles drenched in sweet syrup. Waking up in the middle of the night and cuddling up as close as I can. Lounging around together in comfy sweats and watching movies that make us laugh, make us think, make me cry. The late night laughter and reflections on all that we have shared and all that we have to look forward to. I am reminded every day how lucky I am. Our marriage, green and promising, has brought me more joy and clarity about what is most important in this world than I ever thought possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment