Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

j's last first day


Oh the days fly by so fast. Jeremy was trying to rush out the door, but I begged him to wait so I could snap a photo of his last first day of school... ever. I was so excited to take this photo, but I must admit that I felt a tinge of sadness creep up as I realized that an end to some of the most challenging days, but wonderful days were drawing near. I don’t know why it hit me, but where does the time go? I thought these three years would feel like an eternity, and at times they did, but now that it's almost over, I find myself already missing the adventure. Crazy I know.

Who knows what lies in the road ahead - but if we can get through this, we can surely get through anything. You and me against the world babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment